Monday, January 10, 2011

Musings

I stand in the crowd, find myself alone,
Can hear someone calling; I hear a melancholic tone
Someone’s crying for help, of that I am sure,
The voice sounds familiar, so innocent and pure.




I can hear the screams now;
they are coming from within.
These faces carry a smile;
the souls, they burn,
Day after day disappears;
there is nothing that we learn




I search for inner peace, I search for tranquility,
Where did all the love go? All the sensibility?
Wicked are the plans, the motives are ulterior
Are we animals or humans? Are we even superior?

1 comment:

Chirag Anand said...

Nice. The world has lost the innocence, and unless you and me try to remain as much as possible, the world will remain indifferent.
And if we do, the world will behave as animals and eat us up too.
Its a paradox!